50 Halloween Activities for Kids
Every year Halloween activities goes on and people searching for the new ideas and activities for Halloween. Every year must be a memorable day for the Christian and Volunteers. More Halloween activities, more enjoyment and happier day. This year should be different and crazy to enjoy a lot in Halloween activities. Every year, We are looking to forward for Halloween party. 50 Halloween Activities for Kids
Best Ideas for Halloween activities
Halloween Spider Slime
This is a very crazy and decorative activity and creates a gameband. This gameband is come up with full of purple glitter and confetti spiders. This slime is very easy to make and needs 3-4 things to make it. 50 Halloween Activities for Kids
– 2 (5 oz) bottles of clear school glue
– 10 oz water
– 8 oz liquid starch
– 1/4 cup glitter
– 1/4 cup Halloween confetti
- Pour out bottles glue in a bowl or pot.
- Add some water into the bowl.
- Add the glitter and confetti spiders and stir it all up.
- Add half the liquid starch and stir it slowly. Even if some liquid left, add more half starch into it and stir it.
- Once it’s too thick to stir. So, that it’s no longer sticky.
Now, it is done and kids will play with it for hours and make balls from it.
DIY Halloween Mini Pinata
Decorate from recycle materials for Halloween activities. Let’s start.
– toilet paper tube
– googly eyes
– white crepe paper streamer
– double-sided tape
– scrapbook paper
– baker’s twine
– small toys and candy
- Apply double-sided tape on the edge of tube and apply white crepe paper streamer over it.
- Put few small toys into the tube and lock it loosely tight. During prizing, toys will come out with the help of string.
- Cover the other end without placing small toys into it.
- Wrap the entire tube with white crepe paper streamer using double-sided tape. Put googly eyes on paper tube to decorate it nicely. That’s it.
This activity feels people good because using waste materials without throwing them out.
Tin Can Bowling
– Empty & cleaned tin cans, with the labels peeled off
– Acrylic or enamel paints
– Optional – white fabric scraps or an old children’s muslin
- Use brush and paint the can entirely with a single color.
- Take any coloured can and draw some halloween designs on it. Do same for other cans.
- Place cans like pyramids and use a tennis ball to hit them away.
- Wrap bowling with Cottonelle Triple Roll and tighten them with toilet paper with tape.
- Put googly eyes on bowling.
- Place a mummy bowling and use ball to hit them out.
– Carveable pumpkin
– X-acto knife
– toy golf set (found mine at the dollar store!–although I did buy extra golf balls..and you might be able to – find actual putters at the thrift store!)
– red felt (optional!)
– flameless tea light candle (optional!)
- Draw various type of faces on white paper.
- Similar cut the same drawn faces on fake carveable pumpkins.
- Use golf balls and golf stick to put the balls into pumpkins.
Get Latest updates on Stranger Things Season 2: